Thursday, May 2, 2013

Upcoming Interview on EOW2

I am supposed to be the guest on Radio Misterioso this Sunday night, 8-10PM PST, at killradio.org

Keep in mind that sometimes the show starts late a few minutes, but we will be on, so be patient.

I'm anxious to finally discuss the book in a public forum. There are a couple of revelations I'll be sharing so you're going to want to log on and tune in if EOW2 is something that interests you. This book happened really fast, actually. I had identified the direction a year ago, but just didn't get a start until about a month ago on actually writing it. What happened is that I made two discoveries that are big enough to carry the book and half of the original outline fit the third volume better, so it worked out. I wrote it in about three or four weeks, did a quick run through and a spell/grammar check and then went ahead and gave early copies to hosts and reviewers.

If you're here, I'm guessing you're sincerely interested in the EOW mystery. But I recognize it might mean little to other people. That's OK. We all have our things. Mine may not be yours. I'm excited about the book and what I'm convinced I've found and I can't wait to talk about it this Sunday night.

I'm also supposed to be on The Kevin Smith Show but the date is still being worked out for that. I'll let you know when that is set.

Rick Spence and I will be working on EOW3 together and the research is well past half way...

No comments:

Post a Comment