Sunday, May 12, 2013

EOW2 Update

Well, if you heard any of the three interviews I've given in the past seven days, you know the big revelations. However, if not, the book is available now at the links in the previous post, Amazon Kindle and LuLu print-on-demand. By now, most of you know that I am a publisher -- of other authors as well as myself (and, no, no one pays me to publish them, thank you).

You have perhaps heard that I propose the true identity of 'Cora Stanton' was Etta Place, the alleged girlfriend of Harry Longabaugh of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid fame. Many of you under a certain age, say 35, will probably not know who she was. Look up Butch and Sundance and you'll find out. For those of you who are familiar with Etta Place, I recommend you read the book EOW2: Friends From Sonora because it's all in there.

Those of you who've followed this blog, my research and the books resulting from it will be pleased to know that the third book is happening. It looks like I will be writing it with Rick Spence, my co-author on the first EOW book. The third book will be titled Empire of the Wheel: The Nameless Ones and it will finally address the original discoveries I made in 2007 that set me off on this mad quest in the first place. I did not learn of 'Cora Stanton' until early 2008. Because that mystery predated a fair portion of my initial discoveries, I decided to explore it first. Since EOW1 was published in 2011, I've since investigated even more of the material that will be covered in EOW3 and there is some big stuff. I'm very excited to get the new book rolling, but just as excited that EOW2 is now available.

Here are some of the revelations of EOW2:

'Cora Stanton' was actually Etta Place and the how and why of it
The translation of NYMZA and the presence of the airship mystery in the EOW saga
The truth about Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid in South America
The true identity of victim O.H.Bailey was F Lewis Clark and how and why

I will soon be chatting up EOW3: The Nameless Ones so stay tuned -- but you'll need to read the first two books to understand the context of the next revelations...




No comments:

Post a Comment